Monday, February 23, 2009

She's Got It...Hey, Baby, She's Got It...

Bill Gates, you better move over. I think I've got this whole internet stuff on wraps...I don't really know what that means, but my students say it all the time in reference to things they understand or have completed. I'll just use it here and pray the connotation is correct.
I was hoping I wasn't going to lose my entire blog; I've spent a lot of time putting this little thing together; I would have hated to see it go. But I did it...I changed my email, my google identity, my email address and my password. The only exception being the url site name, but that's going to have to stay until another day when I learn how to import a blog from one place to another. I can't believe I have so much time on my hands!!!

No comments: