Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ABCs of Me

A- Age: 36 1/2
B- Bed size: queen or loveseat when I snore
C- Chore you hate: all of them all the time: putting away laundry
D- Dog's names: um...CHARLIE?!?!?
E- Essential start to your day item: KLOVE in the car; coffee
F- Favorite color: right now, red or gray
G- Gold or silver: white gold
H- Height: a whopping 5'2"
I- Instruments you play: used to play piano
J- Job title: teacher turned Instructional Coach
K- kids- 1,568 that have passed through my classroom doors
L- Living arrangements: Kory, Charlie, me...big house; lots of rooms to clean
M- Marriage: going on 8 months
N- Nickname: Kraft; JKlo in olden days
O- Overnight hospital stay: Sleep lab that proved I do not have sleep apnea; I just snore like a grizzly bear in December
P- Pet Peeve: inconsideration
Q- Quote from movie: "Sloth love Chunk"
R- Right or left handed: right
S- Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister, and a million brothers and sisters-in-law
T- Time you wake up: ugh, 5:45 AM
U- Underwear: yup; I wear them often
V- Vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts
W- Ways you run late: well, I run late, walk late, drive late, arrive late
X- X-rays: MRI of ovaries and the Lightsaber ray; that one was FUN
Y- Yummy food you make: lemonade cake
Z- Zoo animals- zebras

I borrowed this from mynotsohurriedlife blog. Have fun!

2 comments:

Trail Rated said...

Jamin wants the lightsaber ray for himself (he thinks)

MrsKraft said...

Oh my...I'm quite sure he does not.